Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lazy Lizard

I am feeling incredibly lazy right now. After a 2 week stint of going full on pouring molds, trimming molds and dreaming molds I have had the two craft fairs and have done well! It was exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. I did have fantastic company at the sales with good friends Laila and Isra who were also both selling their wares. Isra's text messages in the week leading up to the sales were fantastic although I have to say I was a bit miffed that she was so calm while I was losing my mind!!! I think though she is so much more centered and organized than I am....hmmmm not something that is going to happen to me any time soon! LOL

Anyhow I have decided for the next 2 days I will do nothing, the itching to get in and pour is there so I think I will only probably last a day with the above commitment! I can't wait for the molds from my mom to arrive and am praying they do not find their way into the postal unknown! Fingers crossed!

Now on to very important matters happy National Day Oman and if any of you have a chance go NO RUN to where ever you can and get a copy of Muscat Daily edition from Nov 17th, 2009. On the front page is the address of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos! It is uplifting, wonderful, amazing, beautiful, hopeful, respectful, and should be an example to all other countries! This article is one of the many reasons I LOVE to live here, love the people and hope to stay for years to come!

PS the page 2 best deals in Oman is not bad either

2 comments:

  1. Organised oh that is soooo funny. Seriously I think I just take stronger meds than you ;-)
    Welcome to blogland, another adiction for you to manage. I will have to get you on to windows live writer it makes blogging sooooooooo easy, adding pics with your watermark etc.

    Can you believe that today is the only day this week I did not get the paper - typical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I bet you she's on something, I was panicking too... Have you still got a copy of that paper, I have been looking everywhere and have scoured the net but so far no luck. Save it for me!

    ReplyDelete