Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today was my mums birthday and after an early morning call dominated by the kids and their long (expensive) pauses we made the favorite german cake recipe. My mum has used the recipe for everything and it works everytime. Bella loves it more than anything for the bowl licking that happens at the end.

I have jumped back on the mold pouring wagon and started up again at noon. Have committed myself to yet another sale so must have the stock to sell. Knowing now a little more about what works best will make it easier!

Other exciting news is the woman who runs the art program for children with cancer at the Royal Hospital here is coming to pick up some molds.
Thant's it I am on the prowl now for some chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy to the cake and I am with bella on the bowl licking! OK this is the third post and no pictures yet, come on! Google Windows Live writer and download. Then you can very easily (much easier than bloggerO upload your pics and put a watermark / frame etc on them.
    Oh and Happy Birthday Jess's Mum!

    ReplyDelete